You accidentally deleted all the data important However Friend didn’t know How to get back lost data? Don’t worry! Today I will show you how recover deleted files the fastest!
Table of contents
Benefits of getting back deleted files properly
At the present timejob save data daily your majority even based on hard drives, USB sticks or memory cards. BILLIONwow in some In case you accidentally delete it some data like accidentally deleting the report excel file for example. KYhi there you have to redo the data or search them again However this too time consuming and operation.
See more: iPhone battery saving tips updated in 2023
Data recovery software can help you restore the file lost the fastest. Avoid loss of information as much as possible, special Save time and practice steps more than that.
These attention before getting back deleted files
Right when you wrong data or wrong format, you need extreme note:
- If lost data save along with the place setting operating system (usually C drive): immediately turn off the computer and unplug the hard drive to move to another machine. Already use software to recover.
- In case the data is located in a different partition than the operating system, absolutely do not write more data to the partition there. BILLIONwow to retain the most data Then Completely unplug the hard drive that lost data, connect to another computer to perform recovery.
- Absolutely do not run or open any programs because they may write data on the partition with the wrong data that we deleted. don’t know.
- When use data recovery software it should be use deep scan mode if any lots of data importantin deep scan mode even though it runs for a long time But more data can be recovered.
- When restoring data, you should choose the location where it is stored file restored differently from the location of file was initially deleted (e.g.: If The original deleted data is located on drive D, the location containing the recovered data will be on drive C or E).
- Besides, you can use add device save data recovery such as USB, portable hard drive,.. REDthis fit guaranteed security like recovery speed is faster because stage read and write take place independent on 2 devices dissimilarity.
You are reading the article: Instructions on how to retrieve deleted files simply and quickly
How to get back deleted files?
Recover deleted files by searching in Recycle Bin
Just double click on Recycle Bin or recycle bin you will see everything inside. Did you find something? you think did i delete it? Just drag it back to your desktop and that’s it. WOMENeh? If it’s not in the trash, there are other ways you will try to recover a deleted file.
Hope you made a backup recently. WOMENif yes, you will restore previous version of file via function restore in the backup section. It may just be an old version of the old days, However Better to lose a day than to lose all.
How to recover deleted files with file History
If not you are backing up, hope is you turned on file History Backup. WOMENlike you in progress use Windows* 10, select the Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Backup > Add a drive, then there Select a removable drive or network location to save your backup file.
To recover that lost important file or folder:
- Type Restore files in the search box on the taskbar, then there select Restore your files with file History.
- Find the file that you needafter there use arrow to see total its versions.
- When you find the version you need, select Restore to save it to its original location. To save to a different location, hold down (or right-click) on Restore, select Restore to, then there choose a new location.
TOP 3 software to recover deleted files
LINK DOWNLOAD EaseUS Software HERE
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is software recover permanently lost data from computer or media storage other. It can save data lost due to mistaken deletion or other reason any other. REMOVEI will download software free of charge this and perform the recovery of the file or permanently delete folder in Windows 10/8.1/7/XP/Vista with 3 steps easy The following:
- Step 1: Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and then select disk partition or location save where lost file data. After there click Scan
- Step 2: EaseUS begin perform a quick scan to find the file lost. USAonce Quick scan and deep scan mode automatically search multiple file than
- Step 3: Preview and recover permanently lost data, you can preview the found data by File type. After thereselect the found data and click “Recovery” to save them to a safe location in the PC or device memory. storage.
LINK DOWNLOAD Recuva Software HERE
Recuva is also one of the best software useful with many functions, you can recover file permanently deleted in the recycle bin on the computer. This software not only free of charge but also Easy to use. USAonce proceed establish Recuva, you follow Following steps to recover data:
- Step 1: Run Recuva Wizard software. nextselect deleted data later there click Next button. Example: you desire recover deleted photos select Pictures
- Step 2: Find where the deleted school files are located. After there, press the Next button. (For example: if know the containment area file Deleted file is a folder named Photos to print, found on drive D:. If didn’t know location file then you choose I’m not sure). BILLIONnaturallyFriend stage recovery will take longer
- Step 3: You perform a scan file is deleted and there is a tick box to enable Deep Scan but by default it is not to use this information technology & equipment. BILLIONnextpress Start and wait progress to scan file is completed.
Progress Scanning data is divided into 3 stages. BILLIONprocession of fairies Recuva scan file deleted. After thereanalysis level data corruption. Finally, analyze their content. When stage search done then file deleted will be recover and display in 1 list.
- Step 4: Select file desire restore. Please click need to choose Recover Highlighted. furthermoreyou select the dialog box near each file want recover. Next therepress the Recover… button.
- You must need save data on media other than disks or partitions and restore them from there.
- When total the file If the recovery is successful, close Recuva and now you use your data.
Disk Drill software
LINK DOWNLOAD Disk Drill Software HERE
Disk Drill can help you recover all kinds of data, from videomusic, podcasts, photos, text, etc. This tool perform the work works well on both the main hard drive (operating system partition) and secondary drives, even peripheral devices such as USB, external hard drives, memory cards, etc. Current version supports full drive format standards such as NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS + Mac drive, EXT2/3/4.
After this is Full guide how to recover deleted data on USB via computer running Windows 10. REMOVEyou can do the same for other devices on Windows 7, 10
Step 1: Download and setting Disk Drill on the computer according to the following path:
- Download Disk Drill for Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/8/ 10 | 46.4MB
In this case, I will choose Kingston (recover data from a USB drive), the other drive is the hard drive on your device.
Step 4: REMOVEyou can see all the file or view each category file to make it easy select recover more at the list on the left > Select the data that you desire recovery > Recover
Step 5: Choose the location to save the recovered data, Firstly select the icon file news > Choose where you need save > OK > OK.
How to retrieve deleted excel files on computer
Besides, Wondershare Data Recovery is capable of recovering deleted Excel files on from computers, on USB drives, external hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, and more.
To recover deleted Excel files on your computer, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download Wondershare Data Recovery software and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Open Wondershare Data Recovery, then select recovery mode. To recover Excel files, you choose the mode Lost File Recovery.
Step 3: Here Wondershare Data Recovery will display the partitions and drives on your computer. You need choose where to delete the Excel file to conduct the search.
Step 4: After the computer performs a scan and search, all deleted files will be displayed here. You just tick the deleted Excel file you need to find. Then press Recover.
You can preview the content before restoring by clicking on the file, the content will be displayed on the right side of the screen
With the ways to recover deleted files that we have above, you must have gained more information useful. Wishing you success. Thank you for following the articles of bangxephang.com
Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài viết Hướng dẫn cách lấy lại file đã xóa trên Windown đơn giản . Đừng quên truy cập Cakhia TV Trang web xem trực tiếp bóng đá không quảng cáo hot nhất hiện nay